- This event has passed.
Brunch and coffee with America Josh
September 9 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm AEST
America Josh is proud to be supporting Wattle Cafe, a local business owned and operated by Aussie, Ana Ivkosic.
Join us for a morning of catching up with old friends or make new ones all while experiencing some of the best brunch and coffee in New Jersey!
For those traveling across the river it’s super easy to get to with just a quick walk from the Grove Street PATH stop.
Everyone is welcome (and welcome to bring friends) whether you’ve been here for twenty-four hours or twenty-four years, it doesn’t matter.
Brunch options – served with a hot or cold drink $29 (inclusive of tax and tip)
- Avocado Smash – lemon juice, feta, radish, sunflower seeds, and crushed red pepper (VGO GFO)
- Avocado Chicken sandwich – Free range chicken, tomato, lettuce, avocado with nut free pesto (GFO)
- Burrata Tomato Pesto Sandwich – Burrata, sliced tomato and house nut free pesto (GFO)
- Chicken Keto Salad – Made fresh w/ chicken, grass fed bacon, lettuce, avocado, shredded swiss cheese, boiled egg, mustard vinaigrette (GFO)
GFO option $2 extra
Children’s menu (under 15) – served with a hot or cold drink $20 (inclusive of tax and tip)
- smaller serving of brunch option above or
- waffle with fruit
- peanut butter and jelly
- acai bowls