Andrew N. Liveris AO is the former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of The Dow Chemical Company and director of DowDuPont. He previously served as Executive Chairman of DowDuPont.
A recognised global business leader with more than 42 years at Dow, Liveris advocates the criticality of manufacturing worldwide. He is the author of Make It in America and was tapped by the current U.S. Administration to help identify new ways to spur innovation, revitalize the U.S. manufacturing sector and drive economic growth and prosperity as chair of the manufacturing council and a member of the apprenticeship of the future task force. Previously he served as Co-Chair of U.S. President Obama’s Advanced Manufacturing Partnership steering committee, a member of President Trump’s American Manufacturing Council, a member of the U.S. President’s Export Council and the Concordia Leadership Council.
- Member of the Advisory Board of Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Member of the Advisory Board of Teneo
- Member of the Advisory Board of NEOM an initiative driven by Saudi Vision 2030
- Special Adviser to the Public Investment Fund (PIF) and the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia
- Special Adviser to Prime Minister Scott Morrison’s National Covid-19 Coordination Commission
- Trustee for the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)