You will be involved in a wide range of client and AI development projects, performing various tasks including:
– Analyzing and handling various types of client linguistic projects
– Post-editing legal and financial translations to identify machine translation weaknesses and process management issues
– Revising and benchmarking legal translations to select the highest-performing language models
– Analyzing and preparing datasets, resolving inconsistencies, and suggesting improvement rules
– Extracting terminology and performing consistency checks to streamline autocorrection processes
– Detecting OCR problems and suggesting improvement rules
– Selecting and managing linguists, including testing and vetting external translators
While legal and financial translation and review will be part of your responsibilities, the primary focus will be on enhancing the technology, AI training, and automation rules.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.