As the first member of the data team, you’ll have the opportunity to use data to directly impact all aspects of Blinq’s product and business. You’ll be helping lay the foundation for how the company uses data to supercharge business outcomes:
– Work alongside our Lead Product Manager and cross-functionally with Blinq teams to set KPIs and identify the most important problems and opportunities at Blinq
– Put together a modern, world-class analytics stack to ingest, transform, store, and visualise data that will drive our product decision-making moving forward
– Build datasets that combine and augment Blinq’s existing data, making it easier to use and exponentially increasing its value
– Create, streamline, and maintain Blinq dashboards to support business needs across the company
– Dig into open-ended business questions, breaking them down into clear components and providing data-driven answers
– Leverage data-driven analysis to uncover and influence key drivers of business outcomes and product performance
We are looking to shift to a culture of experimentation and that starts with being able to accurately measure the impact of each experiment. We’re looking for people who can help us get there and are excited about the opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.