- This event has passed.
Thriving in the Retail Ecosystem: AI, Customer Transformations and Global Export
September 27 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm AEST
Join us for an engaging discussion on the challenges, changes and opportunities facing the global retail sector.
BDO’s recent findings suggest a shift in consumer mindset, with many households and businesses focused on rising inflation, cost-of-living pressures and housing prices. How are these concerns shifting Australian consumption habits? What is the ‘new normal’ for retail, and how will this impact global supply chains?
Our expert speakers will provide valuable insights into the transformative impact of AI on retail, changes in customer behaviour post-global crises, and complex supply chain issues:
- Laura Demasi, Head of the Retail Practice, Social & Consumer Trends, Roy Morgan Research
- Salim Biskri, National Leader, Retail; BDO Australia
- Alexandra Bokeyar, General Manager, MECCA-Maginations at MECCA Brands
- Amy Darvill, Principal, L.E.K. Consulting
- Luke Campbell, Director, Vinified
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain expert perspectives and equip your business for success in this evolving ecosystem.