- This event has passed.
Is the Metaverse part of your reality?
June 28 @ 6:00 am - 7:30 pm AEST
With organisations and individuals jumping on the Metaverse bandwagon, it’s hard to know whether the Metaverse is all hype or hyperbole.
EY Foundry, in conjunction with City of Sydney’s Visiting Entrepreneur Program, is excited to present an all-encompassing Metaverse discussion where we’ll explore:
- Metaverse 101: what is it, how it works, how it relates to Web 3.0, blockchain, NFTs and DAOs?
- The Metaverse in practice: how is it being used in the real/virtual world?
- What are the implications for the individual, society and organisations?
- How can corporations and their clients benefit? What are the risks? How to manage the unknown?
- What lies ahead and how can we get involved?
We’ll be kicking off with a Metaverse 101 to discover what the hype is all about, explore some real-life case studies to bring the Metaverse to life and then highlight the opportunities and risks involved.