- This event has passed.
G’Day AAA Space Industry Xchange 2022
April 6 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm AEST
Australia’s space sector is experiencing significant growth and momentum. This evolution in its space maturity is opening more doors internationally to contribute to space programs and activities of other space nations such as the United States.
Australia and the US have a long-standing and important relationship that has great potential to further unleash innovation through technology, trade and investment, and research and development collaboration. As the global commercial space sector rapidly expands, how can Australia and US take its collaboration to the next level to boost its respective space capabilities and stimulate further growth in each other’s commercial space sectors?
This G’Day AAA Space Industry Xchange panel discussion will tackle this question; exploring current collaboration between both countries and what the future could look like.
Our panel of experts:
- Dr. Alex Held | Director, Centre For Earth Observation, CSIRO
- Lynn McDonald | Azure Space Lead, Asia Pacific, Microsoft
- Col. Pam Melroy | Deputy Administrator, NASA
- Enrico Palermo | Head, Australian Space Agency
- Moderated by Joanne Smail | Senior Trade and Investment Commissioner, Austrade Washington DC
Opening remarks provided by the Hon. Arthur Sinodinos AO, Australia’s Ambassador to the United States.
Wednesday, April 6, 2022 | Cheyenne Mountain Resort
- Discussion: 4pm – 5pm
- Networking Reception: 5pm – 7pm
Space is limited, RSVP required. This event is open to Space Symposium attendees.
For more information, please contact [email protected]