- This event has passed.
Australia Calling: Global Talent and Migration Opportunities
February 16, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm HKT
Are you a trailblazer looking for the best place to make your mark? Do you lead a proven enterprise looking to relocate or expand? Are you an entrepreneur with an innovative, cutting-edge startup set to take the world by storm?
The Australian Global Business and Talent Attraction Taskforce is offering tailored support to bring exceptional talent to Australia. Eligible individuals get priority processing for a Global Talent visa, which comes with permanent residency.
Join AustCham for a special presentation from the Australian Department of Home Affairs’s Global Talent Officer for Hong Kong and North Asia, Pip Butler. In this highly interactive session, Pip offers the opportunity for you to discover more about:
– the history of the Global Talent Visa Program and where the program is now.
– an outline of the differences between the Global Talent Visa and other skilled migration / business investor visas, i.e. no sponsorship, no skills testing, no investment requirement.
– benefits of Australian Permanent residency.
– process for accessing the Global Talent Visa.
– how to contact the Global Talent Hong Kong team for further information.
All AustCham members, friends and guests are welcome to join this program.